I love this quote from Voltaire that says,
“Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers.”
You guys know that we are always studying the habits of the wealthy and found 10 very interesting questions millionaires ask themselves during their path to purpose. We began to ask our own selves these questions and it had us deep in thought so we thought we would share them with you guys.
- How would I act if I knew that I would be getting what I want tomorrow? Basically, if you were 100% sure of your future, how would you act if you knew every single thing would come to fruition? Some of us need faith to activate the promise within us.
- Did I do everything I could today to make tomorrow the way I want it to be? Make everyday count towards your success.
- What is my life’s mission? What did God call you to do? Think of things you absolutely love; all of those activities that get you excited and enthusiastic, and make you feel most alive.
- If there is one goal I must accomplish, what would it be? Set your intentions and begin working on accomplishing this goal within the next 3 months.
- How would the person I would like to be do what I am about to do? This question allows you to behave like the person you are striving to be. So basically, in 5 years, would I be making the decisions I am making today?
- What are 3 major improvements that I can make within the next 30 days? We all have improvements that constantly nag at us, but instead of running away from them, we should address them and enhance ourselves by dealing with these issues.
- What did I want that I didn’t ask for today? Millionaires leverage their responsibilities by asking for help. Almost everything you need is a phone call, email, or text away.
- If I could change one thing about myself that is holding me back, what would it be? This could be a tough question, but whether a person is struggling financially, would like to exercise more, maybe want to stop smoking, whatever it may be, take the steps to deal with them as soon as possible.
- What are my greatest accomplishments in life so far? List the moments you are proud of as well as times you’ve succeeded and find out why you succeeded. In these accomplishments, you are able to find some of your greatest strengths.
- What would I do if I had one billion dollars? This question allows you to think without limitations. List every single thing you would want to do. Of course our first thought is to travel the world, give money to family, and buy a few houses but after that, what would you do with your time????? This allows you to discover what you really want to do when you remove the limitations.
These questions definitely make you think. But taking time to answer them will make you change your perspective and help you implement your strengths, passions, values, desires, and motivations into your every day lives. Be blessed on your path to purpose and stay encouraged.