On our journal to happily ever after, we have decided that wealth building is a must in our marriage. So we have been researching and reading like crazy. We have subscriptions to Entrepreneur, Time Magazine, Dave Ramsey, Huffington Post, Business Insider , as well as Insider Success. We came across 10 Reoccurring habits of some of the most wealthiest people and wanted to share them with you because we want you to be wealthy too! Come on y’all let’s live the abundant life TOGETHER!
- The habit that reoccurred the most was READING. 88% of wealthy people read every single day for at least 30 minutes and 67% of the rich only watch television for one hour or less per day. They are constantly reading information about finances, their business or career that would make them more valuable to their clients or customers. The most successful people read to improve themselves. By increasing their knowledge, they are able to see more opportunities, which translate into more money.
- The most highly successful people SET GOALS DAILY & VISUALIZE. 80% of the wealthy are focused on a single goal. Self made millionaire, Daniel Ally says, “If you can view it, you can do it.”
- Among the wealthy 93% attributed their success to a MENTOR. Mentors actively participate in your growth by teaching you what to do and what not to do.
- Wealthy people RISE EARLY. 44% of wealthy people wake up at least 3 hours before work starts to get a head start on their day, while everyone else is hitting the snooze button.
- They NETWORK. Wealthy people hang out with each other. They dedicate time to widen their circle of acquaintance and influence. When networking, you can build valuable relationships that result in more customers or clients. 79% of the wealthy network 5 hours or more each month.
- They constantly INVEST in themselves and are constantly educating themselves because the wealthy believe in lifelong educational and self improvement.
- They EXERCISE. 76% of the wealthy exercise aerobically 4 to 5 days per week. To be successful in life, your body must perform at the highest level, so let’s hit that treadmill y’all.
- AFFIRMING. Did you know that the average human speaks to themselves about 12,000 times per day? Well the difference between the successful person and the unsuccessful person is what they say to themselves. What you say to yourself can dramatically alter your life. So speak life and not death into your situations!!!
- They WRITE TO DO LISTS. 81% of the wealthy maintain to do lists and journal their goals.
- They MEDITATE. “Meditation more than anything in my life was the biggest ingredient of whatever success I’ve had.” That’s what Ray Dalio, the billionaire founder of Bridgewater Associates said. Oprah says she sits still for 20 minutes twice a day to meditate. For us, TeamHolmes, that means turning off the TV, turning off the phones, and quietly seeking the Lord about what His plans are for our lives.
What’s Good Y’all; It’s Ya Boy Jim
Thank you guys for stopping by. I hope this information was informative. Me and the Wife are definitely on the road to financial freedom and we trying to take all of you with us. What I liked the most about researching this information is the fact that these 10 things are very practical and are things we have already been doing. It’s a matter of simply changing your mindset and your daily habits to change your life.
Until Next Time,